Community Swimming Pool
We are sad to announce that the 2020 Pool Season has been CANCELED. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during these trying times. We look forward to seeing you in 2021
The Pahrump Community Swimming Pool is a 6 lane 25-yard outdoor pool.
What We Offer
The pool provides a venue for swimmers of all ages to participate in:
- Lap swim
- Recreational swimming
- Social and special events
- Swim classes
- Water exercise
Hours and Information (Subject to change)
- General Pool Hours: NOT OPEN FOR 2020. The pool season typically runs Memorial weekend to Labor Day weekend.
- Adult Swim: open to anyone 18 or older, seven days a week. Times will change during the two weeks of swim lessons.
- Lap Swim: open to anyone over the age of 15 swimming laps only. Lap lanes are not available outside of posted lap swim times.
- Swim Lessons: Signups are anticipated to begin in May, 2021, at the pool, and run for two weeks, Monday through Thursday.
- Open Swim: open to everyone with some areas occasionally restricted for use. Non-swimmers and children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wading Pool: A wading pool is available for children under 6 and their accompanying parent or guardian. Non-swimmers and children under 9 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. Parent/guardian must be in the water within arms reach of each child.
- Reservations: *Reservations are not currently available for 2020. The Pahrump Community Swimming Pool can also be reserved for your special event. Reservations are available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, after regular pool hours.
- Family Passes: $35.00
- General Admission: $0.50
- Single Passes: $20.00
- Swim Lessons: $30.00
- Additional Student: $20.00