Community Swimming Pool
Enjoy swimming opportunities this summer season in our 6 lanes 25-yard outdoor pool.
The pool season typically runs from Memorial weekend to Labor Day weekend.
Pool season begins Saturday, May 25, 2019.
What We Offer
The pool provides a venue for swimmers of all ages to participate in:
- Lap swim
- Recreational swimming
- Social and special events
- Swim classes
- Water exercise
Starting Monday, August 12, times will change to the following:
- 9 am to 2 pm, adult swim 18 and older
- 3 pm to 6 pm, open swim
Saturday – Sunday
- 8 am to 11 am, adult swim 18 and older
- noon to 6 pm, open swim
- General Pool Hours: noon to 6 p.m., seven days a week.
- Adult Swim: open to anyone 18 or older. Hours 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., seven days a week. Times will change during the two weeks of swim lessons.
- Lap Swim: open to anyone over the age of 15 swimming laps only. Lap lanes are not available outside of posted lap swim times.
- Swim Lessons: Signups begin May 27 at the pool and run for two weeks, Monday through Thursday.
- Open Swim: open to everyone with some areas occasionally restricted for use. Non-swimmers and children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Group Usage: having trouble deciding where to have that large group gathering, birthday party, family reunion, or where to bring your school group? You can have exclusive use of the pool! Call the pool for information/ reservations.
- Wading Pool: A wading pool is available for children under 6 and their accompanying parent or guardian. Non-swimmers and children under 9 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. Parent/guardian must be in the water within arms reach of each child.
- Reservations: The Pahrump Community Swimming Pool can also be reserved for your special event. Reservations are available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, after regular pool hours.
- Family Passes: $35.00
- General Admission: $0.50
- Single Passes: $20.00
- Swim Lessons: $30.00
- Additional Student: $20.00